International Forum of Women Leaders of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization Countries
International Forum of Women Leaders of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) countries will be held on March 24, 2021, at the University of World Economy and Diplomacy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The forum aims at improving the position of Uzbekistan in international ratings and charts, it takes into account national interests, development of scientific and practical proposals and recommendations based on the positive experience of the SCO member states.
Senators of the Oliy Majlis, deputies of the Legislative Chamber, representatives of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan, diplomatic corps and international organizations accredited in Uzbekistan, scholars, teachers, researchers, undergraduates of higher educational institutions are expected to participate in the forum. Foreign participants and interested researches can participate in the forum online through the Zoom platform.
The following workshops will be functioning while the forum is carried out:
Workshop 1. Women Leaders of the 21st Century are the Participants of Social and Political Reforms in the International Arena: World and National Experience. This workshop is supposed to focus on the following topics: the activities of women leaders in government and public structures, in international organizations, in the Parliaments of the states of the world, the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, their activities as heads of ministries and departments, as well as successful women entrepreneurs.
Workshop 2. Economic and social activity of women in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals. It is supposed to discuss issues related to ensuring sustainable development goals until 2030 in such areas as: science, technology, innovations, problems of secondary and higher education, information and communication technologies, modeling socio-economic processes, ecology, environmental protection and health, ensuring gender equality, food security, ways to eliminate poverty and poverty, economic growth and employment, agricultural development, etc.
Workshop 3. Ensuring comprehensive individual rights is an important factor in the implementation of global problems. This section assumes the disclosure of scientific approaches to the state and problems in the implementation of economic, political, social and civil rights of women.
Workshop 4. The Shanghai Cooperation Organization is an important international organization for achieving social progress. The role of women leaders and youth in cultural and public diplomacy. This section will consider the role of the SCO in the world, the contribution of the organization to social development, the activities of the SCO in Uzbekistan, the role of women and youth in conducting public and cultural diplomacy, in interstate relations.
The Forum Proceedings will be published as the results of the Forum
Registration for participation and abstract submission is on the Forum page on the UWED website at the following link: https://sco-forum.uwed.uz
- To participate in the forum, the electronic form of abstracts or articles must be posted on the Forum page before March 10, 2021. Abstracts (up to 3 pages) and articles (up to 8 pages) should be submitted in Uzbek, Russian or English
- Materials submitted to the forum should be based on the results of scientific research and / or practice.
Forum materials must meet the following general design requirements:
- text editor - MS Word 2003, 2007, 2010;
- page parameters - A4 format, portrait orientation, 20 mm margins on each side;
- font - Times New Roman, size - 14;
- line spacing and spacing between paragraphs - 1.5;
- in the upper right corner - last name, first name and patronymic, academic degree and academic title, position of the author or authors, organization name, e-mail address, on a new line, in the center - the title of the article (in capital letters);
- all tables, diagrams and diagrams must be prepared in MS Word, and their names are located under diagrams and figures, or at the top of the table;
- tables, figures and graphs should have sources;
- the list of sources used is presented in alphabetical order.
The materials submitted for the Forum are checked for originality and plagiarism. The forum proceedings will include endorsed abstracts and positive reference.
Information about the results of the review will be sent to the authors by e-mail.
There is no fee for participation in the Forum.
For further information, you can contact:
POI: 100192, Tashkent, Mustakillik Avenue 54, University of World Economy and Diplomacy, building A, room 25.
Phone: (+99871) 267-08-46., Mob: (+99897) 784-56-65 Zakirova Munisa.